Saturday, April 14, 2007

The Prologue

So, here I go. ANOTHER website added to the internet, another grand, vast, unwavering waste of time. Perhaps this blog will be different though... Yes, of course it will, because THIS is the blog with a PURPOSE! I have started this blog in order to share my thoughts and experiences as I depart from my friends and family for 4 months in order to take part in a missions trip with Global Shores. I hope that through this blog, I will be able to express the wonderful things God will no doubt reveal to me, as well as keep my loved ones connected to me throughout my time away. This sounds like some kind of letter of appeal at this point, so perhaps I should end it quickly.

I DO hope that everyone will make use of this website and keep tabs on me and write me often...or else I might go crazy, since every time I go away I pretty much feel like I will A: never meet anybody as awesome as the friends I alreay have, and B: come back to find that none of my friendships are the way they were before. Both of these statements are of course untrue, yet I tend to think them all the same. Don't let my neuroses get the best of me ;)

Here's to new adventures in lands of green!

<3 Natalie, Asparagus Princess

No comments: